Junior and Senior Infants: 8.45am - 1.30pm
1st Class to 6th Class: 8.45am - 2.30pm
Christmas on the Hill
Pupils in 5th and 6th class in Listellick N.S. composed a Christmas song this year called “Christmas on the Hill”. It just happened generically when the two classes were discussing recording a song or poem for their parents for Christmas. They began discussing Christmas number 1’s and decided to write their own Christmas number 1! A video was recorded with both classes featuring in the video.
The pupils in Senior Infants have been very busy with Maths Week. The Food Dudes programme is also running in the school and everyone is enjoying their fresh fruit and veg daily.
We will post updates on the progress of the new school build as we have them. Watch our short video to see progress from August to September 2021.
Click in to the photos below to see the architect images of the school
COVID-19 Policy Statement
Scoil Lios Teilic is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our staff and a safe learning environment for all our pupils. To ensure that, we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan. The BOM and all school staff are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus.
- continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with our staff
- provide up to date information to our staff and pupils on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie
- display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct handwashing techniques
- agree with staff, a worker representative who is easily identifiable to carry out the role outlined in this plan
- inform all staff and pupils of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements
- adapt the school to facilitate physical distancing as appropriate in line with the guidance and direction of the Department of Education
- keep a contact log to help with contact tracing
- ensure staff engage with the induction / familiarisation briefing provided by the Department of Education
- implement the agreed procedures to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at school
- provide instructions for staff and pupils to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during school time
- implement cleaning in line with Department of Education advice
All school staff will be consulted on an ongoing basis and feedback is encouraged on any concerns, issues or suggestions.
This can be done through the Lead Worker Representative(s), who will be supported in line with the agreement between the Department and education partners.
Signed: Frances Day
Chairperson of BOM
Signed: Annette Dineen
Snow Day - Friday 2nd March 2018 (Photographs courtesy of John Walsh Photography
John Walsh Photographer recently took some amazing drone photographs of the school. The photos also show the view from Listellick looking down over the spectacular Tralee Bay and mountains. Many thanks to John as we will a pictorial record of the school for posterity.